Insoles are shaped shoe inserts that are worn to correct foot alignment problems.
1. They help protect the heel in the shoe.
2. They provide extra padding to shoes.
3. Minimize stress on muscles, bones, ligaments, and joints.
4. Insoles with heel cups are recommended for people who experience foot pain when the skin on their soles rub against the inside of a shoe.
5. Act as shock absorbers when performing activities like running.
Ankle Stirrup Brace
Medial Arch Support
Email : Info.AUNDH@spinalogy.com
CONSULTATION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Clinic Timings: Monday-Saturday : 8 AM – 10 PM
Sunday : 9 AM – 1 PM
You Can Reach Us:
All Content Copyright © Tejobhi Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., 2021.