Crutches are used by people whose ability to walk has been hampered, be it age, injury, or degeneration. Also known as auxiliary crutches, underarm crutches are prescribed to patients suffering from knee or ankle injuries.
1. Underarm crutches are used to evenly distribute a person’s weight throughout the upper body (not just the arms).
2. Crutches provide support to the body to reduce strain on the lower body.
3. Underarm crutches provide stability to the user. The crutch might feature rubber ends, which ensures that there is no chance of slipping or skidding.
4. Promote healing of the injured body part by reducing any strain caused while walking or standing.
5. Ergonomic features like padding on the handles ensure comfort and reduce strain as well.
|#||Product Name||Product Image||Description||Request For Quote|
|UAC001||Under Arm Crutches||
Quadripod Walking Sticks
Tripod Walking Stick