Cruciform Anterior Spinal Hyperextension (CASH) brace is strapped round the thoracolumbar region. Featuring pads to support the sternal and pelvic area, the cross-shaped bar can be adjusted according to the user. Following are some benefits of using this product:
1. It is used to immobilize the thoracic and lumbar region in case of vertebral fractures.
2. The support offered by the CASH brace promotes healing.
3. Patients suffering from osteoporosis can benefit from reduction of kyphosis by using this brace.
4. It helps in relieving pressure around the chest area.
Three-column spinal fractures involving anterior, middle, and posterior spinal structures
Compression fractures caused by osteoporosis
6. Ineffective in limiting scoliosis
|#||Product Name||Product Image||Description||Request For Quote|