The ankle binder is designed to alleviate any kind of ankle discomfort. This ankle support is made up of two parts – an elastic wrap and compression sleeve, knitted in circular looms. The device...
Ankle Stirrup Brace
Ankle brace is:
1. Used for ankle injury rehabilitation.
2. Designed to minimize stress on the ankle.
3. Used during sports where the ankle endures stress such as in basketball, rugby, and...
Ankle supports are designed to provide support and cushioning around the ankle area. They can help in the following ways.They can ease strain around the ankle area.
They can be used to...
Cast shoe is used as a replacement for a regular shoe when the patient’s foot is in a cast. The cast shoe is hypoallergenic and ideal for old patients as well. It helps in the following...
Heel pads are designed to support heels and reduce heel discomfort.
1. They are designed to cushion the heel, from the back of the heel to the part that touches the ground.
2. Help in reducing heel...
Insoles are shaped shoe inserts that are worn to correct foot alignment problems.
1. They help protect the heel in the shoe.
2. They provide extra padding to shoes.
3. Minimize stress on...
Medial Arch Support
Medial arch supports are designed to provide structural support to flat feet and fallen arches. They can help in the following ways.They can reduce pain caused by inflammation or extreme stress...