Founder and Chief Medical Director
MS (Ortho), DNB, MNAMS, F.ASIF (Swiss), PGP (ISB)
“The doctor of the future will give no medication, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” - Thomas A. Edison
|Experience||• Dr. Kiran Shete worked at Sancheti Hospital, Pune and Dr. D Y Patil Medical College Hospital, Pimpri as Consulting Orthopedic Surgeon and Assistant Professor in Orthopedics.
• He was also a consultant to Spring Healthcare, a private Equity firm that invests in vari-ous healthcare ventures.
|Expertise||• Spine and Joint Care
• Non-surgical Treatment
|Education||• He completed his Bachelors from prestigious B J Medical College, Pune in year 1998.
• After completing his Masters in Orthopedic Surgery from Pune, Dr. Shete also completed his DNB (Diplomat of National Board) in year 2003 from Delhi.
• Dr. Shete has also completed his fellowships in Germany and Switzerland wherein he got exposure to global best practices in orthopedics.
• Dr. Shete has also completed postgraduate program in management from top ranked Indian School of Business, Hyderabad in year 2008.
|Achievements||• He has published four research articles in Indexed journals and five research projects are under the process of publication.
• Invited as a faculty at various national and international forums for knowledge sharing on Non-surgical treatment for Neck, Back and Joint Pain.
• Dr Shete’s health columns have been regularly featured in leading Indian newspapers and magazines.
• Dr. Kiran Shete has also been conferred Membership of National Academy of Medical Sciences.
• Dr. Kiran Shete holds life memberships of Indian Orthopedic Association, Indian Arthroscopic Association, Maharashtra Orthopedic Association, and Poona Orthopedic Association.
Complementary Therapy Physician
|Specialization||Ayurvedic physician with focus on medicine-less treatment of Neck, Joint and Back pain.|
|Experience||Has work experience of over 4 years as an Alternative Medicine Specialist and Diet counsellor. Previously worked with Anjali Mukherjee’s Health Total|
|Expertise||• Alternative Medicine treatment with Keraliya Panchakarma therapies.
• Nutrition Counselling
|Education||•Completed BAMS in 2010 from Panchavati college, Nashik
•Completed Diploma in Yoga and Ayurveda from TMV, Pune.
•Certificate course in Keraliya Panchakarma therapies from Kerala.
'I want someone to look at me and say “Because of you I did not give up!'
|Experience||Work experience of over 4 years.
Held the post of Assistant Professor in T.D.T.R D.A.V Institute of Physiotherapy, Yamunanagar
Worked as a consultant at leading Multispecialty and Orthopaedic hospitals in Pune and Yamunanagar
|Expertise||Expert in manual therapy and joint care rehabilitation for non surgical management of neck, back and joint problems.|
|Education||Completed her bachelor’s in Physiotherapy from T.D.T.R DAV Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, Yamunanagar, Haryana in the year 2010.
Completed her Master’s in Physiotherapy (orthopedics) from Baba Farid University of health sciences, Faridkot in the year 2012 and secured third rank in university with dissertation on ‘Effectiveness of Mulligan bent leg raise technique versus butler neural mobilization in lumbar radiculopathy’.
|Specialization||Manual Therapy for non-surgical management of Neck, Back and Joint pains.|
|Experience||Over 1 year|
|Expertise||Sports injury rehabilitation|
|Education||Bachelor’s in Physiotherapy (BPT)|
'The best doctor gives the least medicines.’ - Benjamin Franklin
|Specialization||Manual Therapy for non-surgical management of Neck, Back and joint pains.y|
|Experience||• A graduate with an experience of 3 months
• University Gold Medalist and Maharashtra State topper.
|Expertise||• Movement with Mobilization (MWM)
|Education||Bachelor’s in Physiotherapy (BPT) from LTMMC, Mumbai|
Ergonomics and Posture Analysis Consultant
‘The key to preventing posture problems is to avoid long periods working in one position and repeating the same motions. Micro breaks do Major wonders.’
|Specialization||Ergonomics Counselling and Posture Analysis focusing on preventive care of Neck, Joint and Back.|
|Experience||• Above 2 years
• Worked with eminent physiotherapy clinics in Pune
• Postural analysis
• Customized and patient-centric Lifestyle modification
• Work Environment and Employee Risk Assessment
• Ergonomic audit
|Education||Completed Bachelors of physiotherapy from Gardencity College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore in year 2013 and completed internship in 2014.|
|Specialization||Rheumatology and Non-surgical management of autoimmune rheumatic diseases|
|Experience||Dr. Patil has acquired extensive experience in modern treatment of arthritis and related autoimmune diseases during his 10 years of practice in the UK.
• Private Practice: Apex Clinic, FC Road and Rheumatology Clinic, Pimple Saudagar
• Hospital Affiliation: Dr. Patil is associated with the following hospitals as a visiting consultant:
Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital
Sahyadri Hospital, Deccan
Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital
|Expertise||Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, and various other autoimmune rheumatic diseases|
|Education||• MBBS: T N Medical College, Mumbai 2003
• MRCP (UK): Royal College of Physicians, London 2007
• Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) Rheumatology, London deanery 2012
|Achievements:||• Published various research papers in national and international journals
• Has been invited to international conferences to present his research work on various Rheumatology-related topics
• He presented finding of his research on ‘undetectable rheumatoid factor following treatment with Rituximab’ at the American College of Rheumatology conference 2011
• He was invited to present his work on ‘Incidence of Methotrexate Induced Nausea in Adolescent and Adult Patients with Arthritis’ at the British Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Rheumatology (BSPAR) Nottingham, UK 2011
MS (Ortho) ECFMG (USA)
Orthopedic & Spine Surgeon
|Specialization||Operative and Non-operative management of spinal disorders|
|Experience||• Dr. Chaudhari received 3 years of specialized training in Spine specialty in USA|
• Dr. Chaudhari was trained in adult and pediatric spine surgery at Twin city spine center and Hospital for Special surgery (Top Ranking Orthopedic Hospital in USA)
• He is a fellow of Dr. Dennis and Dr. Boachie , who are world renowned spine surgeons
|Expertise||His expertise involves treating cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine disorders including degenerative spine conditions (slipped disc, sciatica, and spinal stenosis), fractures, tumors, and spinal deformities.|
|Education||• He completed his MBBS and MS Orthopedics from KEM Hospital, Mumbai, one of the leading hospitals in India
• He has received one year dedicated training in Scoliosis Surgery at the Children’s Hospital, New Orleans, USA
|Achievements:||• Dr. Chaudhari’s research studies have been published in International journals and he has presented his research at International Spine Conferences|
Psychiatrist and Sexologist
|Specialization||Psychological disorders and sexual dysfunctions|
|Experience||• 1 year specialized training in child and adolescent psychology from JPIP, Pune
• 2 years teaching experience as Assistant lecturer in MIMER Medical College Talegaon, Dabhade
• 3 year experience as Senior Resident in MIMER Medical College Talegaon, Dabhade
• Fellow member of CSEPI
|Expertise||• Psychological disorders
• Sexual disorders
• Child and Adolescent behavioral disorders
|Education||• Completed MBBS from MGM Medical College, Indore, M.P
• Completed DPM from MIMER Medical College, Talegaon, Dabhade
• Completed Diploma in Child and Adolescent Psychology Enhancing Potentials (CAPEP)