We suggest and advise on Ergonomic Products. We also deal with ergonomic products and sale them in our clinic. Our patients undergo thorough evaluation and analysis before we suggest them any ergonomic product. Following are various products which are at display in clinic, you can try them and also buy then at a good rate. For any queries you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 20 2588 2244 / +91 9922 134 134 for Aundh Clinic or +91 9552 134 134 for Koregaon Park clinic or +91 9533 557 557 for Hyderabad clinic
Height adjustable computer monitor arms, they fine-tune the monitor screen heights to prevent from neck, shoulder discomfort, eye strain as well as headache. To determine optimal functionality for your purpose review the ergonomic accessories to suit your needs. Ergonomically designed monitor stands help users to keep screen at eye level for strain free working.
Monitor Adjustable Arm: Table Mounted
Monitor Adjustable Arm: Wall Mounted
- Keyboard Platforms
- Adjustable height- keyboard height depends on chair height; the most important feature is ability to adjust height of the keyboard tray to fine tune with your sitting posture.
- Keyboard tilt- keyboards should be kept at comfortable angle that supports the wrist at neutral wrist position.
- Mouse house- mouse should be placed next to the keyboard same level.
- Wrist padding- they are helpful; when your hands are inactive. Give cushion and protection for wrist and prevents from nerve injuries due to contact stress.
- Slip and slide-the ability to slide the keyboard tray in and out smoothly.
- Stability-your keyboard tray should be rock solid, it should not wobble when in use.
Keyboard is the main interface between you and your computer, cause of most repetitive injuries resulting from computer use. Having the right kind of keyboard platform is essential for your health and well being at computer work station.
Ergonomic features of keyboard platforms u should look for are:
• Adjustable platforms with mouse tray
• Articulated keyboard with soft pad and mouse tray
• Keyboard drawer with soft pad and mouse tray
- An ergonomically designed laptop stand that will hold your laptop at an eye level.
- It avoids static pressure in upper back and neck muscles and prevents neck discomfort.
- Sturdy foot metal frame
- Hands-free adjustable roomy foot rest
- Comfortable leg support to reduce low back strain
- Two heights available
- Place in front of keyboard and mouse
- Used to rest on momentarily while keying
- Used to support wrist in neutral when mousing
- Cushions wrist tissues from compression effects of hard desk tops and sharp edges
- Split Keyboard
- Contoured keyboard
Ergonomic chairs with highly adjustable features and is customized to meet body comfort.
- A well designed chair allows the user to be in a ideal posture
- Seat height adjustability
- Synchronal tilt mechanism for back support
- Height adjustable arm rest with flipper mechanism
- Adjustable neck support
It gives you much needed comfort and support while you are travelling. Relives pressure and prevents soreness while travelling.
Easy to use and carry cervical support with straps which can be attached on car seat for cervical support.
- Anatomically designed
- Use in home, office or car
- Adjustable lumbar supports: pad or air
- Tall style ideal for trucks and buses
- Back loop secures support to chair or car seat
- Useful for chronic back pain or when recovering from back injury
Orthopedic back support is of great value to back and provides cushion for anyone suffering from back pain.
Memory foam mattresses are special foam mattresses, it senses body heat and gets adjusted to the contours of spine and gives good comfort and total support for spine and joints.
Toppers come in varying thickness ranging from one inch to three inches which can be placed on existing firm mattress to give you equal benefits of memory foam mattress.
Orthopedic (Coir) mattress provides hard, stable, flexible lying surface, gives a natural resilience and provides internal stability for spine.
- Comfortable support for head and neck
- Maintains natural anatomical cervical curve of the neck
- Memory foam pillows
- Cervical Roll supports neck curve while allowing head to rest on the mattress
Countered cervical pillows for maintenance of therapeutic sleeping posture.
- Also known as contour leg pillow or hour glass pillow it is placed between your legs elevates your lower body and reduces strain.
- Good for side sleepers.
- Keeps pelvis aligned: relives pressure on hips, knees, ankles and joints.
- Reduces stress on low back.
- Elevates and cradles leg: relives tension and improve circulation.
• Relives discomfort of varicose veins
• Reduces leg muscle cramps
Lumbar supports help to relive low back pain and sciatica discomfort, by supporting lumbar region and stabilizing the pelvis and SI joints. Depending upon the level of stability required a support is been recommended.
- Ecoframe back support
- Lumbosacral belt
- Thoracolumbar belt
Knee supports or braces are assistive devices which offload the force coming on the knee joint and prevents from painful knee conditions and degenerative changes in the knee joint like osteoarthritis, patellofemoral pain syndrome, Osteoarthritis with Varus and Valgus deformity these are some of the most common painful knee conditions in which knee supports can prevent further degeneration process.
- Knee brace with hinges
- Knee caps
- Knee brace to correct varus and valgus deformity
- Patellar supportive brace
- Home based Knee traction unit
- Knee immobilizer
Abdominal belts, supports the abdominal muscles. It is designed to transfer the weight of the belly effectively on spine and prevent from back pain.
- Abdominal belt
- Push back hernia support
Collars support and stabilize the cervical region when there is recent pain, injury or surgery. It is beneficial to the patient who has cervical pain radiating in complete arm. The level of support soft or hard depends upon the nature of discomfort and should be used only after prescription.
Soft foam collar with unique contour and fine resiliency offers warm comfort and snug fit around the neck.
Cervical Collar (Hard), which is extensively used for curing various cervical ailments. It designed to immobilize the cervical region in Spondylolisthesis or acute traumatic spinal cord lesions. These collars are made using soft and medical grade raw material for providing utmost relief in the mentioned ailments.
Unique contour of the collar accommodates the chin comfortably. Double layered foam to provide warm comfort and fits snugly. Eyelets provide ventilation.
Wrist braces and belts are the supports which give protection to the inflamed muscles, provide maximum rest while activity and gives you relief from pain.
- Wrist belt
- Wrist binder with thumb support
- Wrist brace
Tennis elbow brace wraps around the forearm and takes away the pressure from the muscle attachment. It should be used specially while doing activities to prevent further strain on muscles.
- Ankle binder
- Ankle air cushion
- tibia brace
It is designed in non flip figure of eight manner which provides support to weak ankle and ligaments.
It is an ankle brace designed to be worn under shoes, stirrup design which provides maximum stability to ankle joint.
Silicone Insole is a removable insole which serves many purposes including daily wear comfort, foot and joint pain relief resulting from arthritis, overuse syndrome or orthopedic problems.
It’s a piece of material designed to provide support for arch of the foot. It can be placed on top of the insole or may be part of the insole. It is used for patients having flat feet.
High Impact cushion pad made of special grade silicone to absorb and dissipate shock forces under the heel.
Metatarsal pads provide relief from metatarsalgia pain and helps in reduction of inflammation by providing rest. To be used within the socks by placing below the forefoot.
High quality elastic band of 6" width as base for biceps and forearm cuffs provides support to shoulder without restricting respiratory chest movement.
- Arm pouch
- Shoulder immobilizer
ASH brace is also as Hyper Extension Braces. Comfortable to wear, these braces are designed to exert pressure on the sternum and lumber region to treat stable fractures and any sort of thoracic lumber junction that requires immobility of the body. These braces come with adjustable straps and side buckles to fit all sizes.
Taylor Brace Back Support with two rigid upright para-spinal and lateral bars of light-weight, which are pre-contoured to keep spine in its natural position. Elastic abdominal panels provide the required compression. Thoracic straps of 4" elastic provide comfortable fixation of the brace to the body.
Rib belts offers compression, support while allowing normal respiration. Available in
- Male rib belt
- Female rib belt
Simple flat design with slight bend to protect finger tip. • Splint keeps finger in flexion, extension, abduction or adduction as required for injury management.
Keeps the finger immobilized in straight position.
Keep wrists in functional position.
High quality felt pad with rigid but light metal splint acts as a support to keep the wrist in neutral position.
Different types of light weight walking aids used as per recommendations.
- Walking sticks
- Walking aid quadrapod
- Crutches ( axillary,elbow)
They are general strength, conditioning and muscle fitness exercise bands available in different resistance ranging from yellow being the least to Silver with maximum resistance. Therabands can be used for complete body muscle workout.
Strength training equipment available in different weights ranging from ½ kg to 2 kgs
- Arm cuffs
- Ankle cuffs
Exercise equipment used for training of core muscles. Learning ball exercises program help you to keep tour back pain at bay and helps in strengthening of core muscles of back which stabilize the spine.
Firm and cushioned mats are effective to do exercises. Doing exercises on the floor can be painful and cause strains while doing them on the bed may not give you the desired outcome due to the softness. Mats are especially necessary for back exercises, core strengthening, and various abdominal and oblique exercises such as sit ups, crunches, and aerobics.